We offer a “360 degree” analysis of your running and give you all the feedback you require to achieve your goals.
- Are you struggling with your running?
- Are you finding it hard to get motivated?
- Are you getting repeatedly injured?
- Have you embarked on a challenge you are struggling to complete?
We can analyse your gait, identify your weaknesses and strengths, help you with your training plans and support you in achieving your goals.
If any of the above ring true, why not have a one to one session where we can give you individual guidance and support.
These sessions are held with Ellie Brown, UKA coach, Pilates teacher & Stretch Therapist with over 20 years experience at our studios in Greenwich and Greenwich Park.
Firstly we will ascertian your goals and look at how we can achieve these.
We will video you running and ascertain your strengths and weaknesses.
- analyse your running technique.
- feedback our findings and then give support and help to improve your technique.
- look at core strength, mobility and flexibility and give advise and exercises.
- We will follow up the session with a detailed summary and plan.
COST – 70 mins – £90.00
Looking to run a specific event; marathon, half marathon and need support with your training, we can help and guide you.
Pleae contact us for more information.
TESTIMONIAL – JUNE 2022
“Thanks so much for the advice yesterday! It was so valuable and you made everything really fun and accessible. I’m excited about taking everything on board”
For more information, please contact email@example.com or call 07958 22559